To encourage voting in the 2020 election, CVF worked with graphic artists to develop images that can be freely shared on social media. Simply select and download the image you wish to share to your own computer.
- The "Everybody Vote" series provides various sizes to be used on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and in video productions.
- CVF's Vote-by-Mail graphic provides key tips for voters to follow to ensure their ballots are counted.
- CVF's "Be Informed" message is deisgned to promote responsible social media information sharing.
- "Voting Questions" and "Online Voter Tools - Check Your Status" highlight key resources for voters on CVF's web site.
- "Hand Cancel Postmark" show the type of postmark voters can request at a post office counter to guarantee the postmark date on their ballot envelope.
Everybody Vote Square, Instagram
Everybody Vote, Facebook Cover Photo
|Everybody Vote, Facebook Profile|
|Everybody Vote, Twitter (1200x600)|
|Everybody Vote, Slider (750x288)|
|Everybody Vote, 16-9 ratio for video|
|CVF Vote-by-Mail Tips|
|CVF "Be Informed" Message|
|CVF "Be Informed Message for Twitter|
|Online Voter Tools/Check Your Status|
|"Hand Cancel" postmark|